Wednesday 24 December 2014

By: Nadeem Ahmed.


To be honest to the world,
I do not know whether I love the world.
All I love is
the 'world' within me...

And the fine line joining both the worlds,
often seems to be a transparent 'illusion'.
My obligation in my voyage is to
insist myself
to tackle my own imperfections.

So... to an inspiring world I say,
dissolve in me,
take me with you.

For... I like the beauty of Wisdom
For I acknowledge the Wisdom of Nature-

Love...
And the world within me
is fabulously enrapturing,
liberating a part of myself,
from everything that deranges me.

Brad and Laura at Whispering Falls - Grand Canyon. Photo by: Al_HikesAZ on flickr. Licensed Under CC BY-NC 2.0
The world within me is joyous...
Hence, if you desire
to get intoxicated,
Let yourself into me...

For I am your choice.
For I am your drug.

I am that path
towards your glory
where affection is the only thing
you will ever have to face.

'I' am your life in a sphere
of peace
and purity...
where, the flowers of love will always blossom
through a startling beauty like 'You'.

Lend me your ears,
and I will be the voice you ever want to hear.
Lend me your eyes,
and I will be the alluring sight you ever wish to see.

Lend me your love,
and I will be the life you always want to live... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Leave a comment here